Monday, June 22, 2015

Hip-Hop Rumors Bow Wow Shad Moss And Erica Mena Are Engaged! AllHipHop.com


OK,personalized bobblehead, let me tell you this. Before I heard they were engaged,custom bobbleheads, I heard that Shad Moss (who we still call Bow Wow for search engine purposes) was all types of making out with his boo Erica Mena yesterday – during the awards. But,custom bobblehead,Just My Two Copper - WoW Gold Guide, I totally ignored that,custom bobble head, because its nothing to me. But, I heard later in the evening, Shad popped the question to his lady …. AND SHE ACCEPTED! Shad Moss is getting married to Erica Mena. And what I didn’t know until ,custom bobblehead, I went to Instagram is that they revealed it on social media.

DOUBLE DAYUM,custom bobbleheads!

GET INTERACTIVE WITH ALLHIPHOP.COM,customize bobblehead,PoE currency, FIFA coins, WoW gold, Diablo services and more - Mulefactory the item and currency sho!

Follow us on ,Bags, Backpacks and more at SportsDirect.com,,! Like us on ,personalized bobble heads,Rap-Up.com Bow Wow Opens Up About Engagement to Erica Mena ‘I Did This Out of Love’!

Email illseed rumors: kingillseed@gmail,personalized bobble heads.com

No comments:

Post a Comment