Saturday, March 14, 2015

Don’t Leave Your Google Chat On Over the Weekend…

…,customized bobbleheads;or your little sister who is on will start begging for attention,2010 Baseball World Series Betting,personalized bobbleheads,Housing Crunch. This is what was up on my Google chat when I came in this morning:

Hannah: did you inject some juice into your lips at your reception II,custom bobbleheads?
what is your ladybug site,Wedding Dresses for Green Wedding Theme?
anthony told me you posted some pictures on there,personalized bobblehead?
here I am!
why don’t you write to me,customize bobblehead!
where are you,customize bobblehead!
write to me,customized bobbleheads!
here I am!
right over here,custom bobblehead!
can’t you see me?
right here!
hello,.?
stop ignoring me!
this is all because I wasn’,Most Popular Winter Olympics Events,custom bobbleheads;t breastfed isn’t it,personalized bobbleheads?

Tags: new-york BLOGGER Mrs. Ladybug Location: New York/Philadelphia Occupation: Full-time blogger from 7 pm to 12 am Wedding Date: April 2006 Venue: Ballroom at the Ben,,, Philadelphia --> PREVIOUS POSTIron On Jewelry NEXT POSTShutterfly Photobooks Related Posts Stuck on You: Our Guestbook02/04/15 @ 5:23 am A Little Controversy12/03/14 @ 8:07 am Honeymoon Dreams II: Planning a Post-Wedding Escape02/20/15 @ 11:37 am Happy Thanksgiving, Hive!11/27/14 @ 7:00 am

No comments:

Post a Comment