Friday, March 13, 2015

P.S. Everyone Bring Your Ipod..

…,custom bobbleheads;we’re all going to sync them at the door before the ceremony.

At a family dinner one night, my Aunt asked how our wedding plans were coming along. Here is how the dialogue went:

Aunt: Do you have a cake yet?
Me: Yes,customized bobbleheads, we have a great bakery in Brooklyn we plan to work with…
Aunt: Because I could give you the name of the place where I got the Chocolate Mousse cake that I brought tonight.
Me: Oh,The Indiana Pacers Continue To Race Towards Their First NBA Finals Victory,personalized bobblehead, thanks,What Self Adhesive Hooks And Display Hooks Are Used For, um.. sure, but I think we might end up at this bakery I mentioned, just because they’re local and we really love their stuff.
Aunt: And a band,,? Do you have a band yet,custom bobbleheads?
Me: We are still deciding if we want a band or a dj. We know this great band, but aren’t sure if their music would work for everyone for a full night…
Aunt: I had a jazz band at my wedding, do you remember? They were great.
Me: Yeah, I guess I sort of remember (I was 11 when she got married, I am now 28).
Aunt: I wonder if they are still playing…,Replica Hublot Big Bang Watches Gaining Popularity; I could find their name if you want.
Me: Do wedding bands stay together for that long,personalized bobble heads?
Aunt: I’,personalized bobblehead,How Chair Massage Can Increase Massage Utilization;ll look for their name!
Me: Well,personalized bobbleheads, we were also thinking of just asking a friend to dj from an ipod or something…
Aunt: What?! How would that work? Then only one person could hear the music at a time?
Me: Mom, do you need help clearing dessert from the table?

Tags: new-york BLOGGER Mrs. Grasshopper Location: New York Wedding Date: September 2015 Venue: The Foundry --> PREVIOUS POSTSecond Fitting NEXT POSTChoose Your Own Adventure Related Posts After the Wedding: The Most Memorable Part of the Campfire Wedding09/30/14 @ 8:45 am How Sweet It Is11/17/14 @ 1:42 pm You’,customized bobbleheads;re Getting Your Cake from Where,customize bobblehead?01/16/15 @ 10:25 am Hare’,personalized bobbleheads;s to the Happy Couple: One Year Later and a ’,personalized bobble heads;90s Dance Band08/20/14 @ 12:38 pm

No comments:

Post a Comment