Friday, May 8, 2015

The Nike Air Pegasus 26+ Is Still The Best Running Shoe Ever

Will the Air Pegasus ever disappear? Probably not. Nike�s Air Pegasus running shoe has been around for 26 years, and that�s no surprise for anyone that�s ever owned a pair. The Pegasus is one of Nike�s best selling running shoes,customize bobblehead, and it will continue to be a best seller for one reason: it�s an amazing shoe.

My first experience with the Air Pegasus was about 3 years ago, and I�ll never forget it. As the shoe�s name implies, running in it feels like you�re flying gracefully through the air. Nike�s Air cushioning system provides you with a soft running experience. It absorbs the impact of every stride,custom bobbleheads,How To Create Effective Custom Folders, and rebounds enough to propel you forward into your next stride. The shoe does not feel flat,Get The Strongest Blades In Trophy Ridge Meat Seeker Broadheads,customized bobbleheads, or too bouncy.

The full length air unit is probably the best part of the shoe,custom bobbleheads. It makes it a great shoe for long distance running,customized bobbleheads. I�ve tried shoes that had a large Air cushion in the heel and nothing in the forefoot and they just ended up hurting my feet after a long run,customize bobblehead. I can�t imagine running without a full air insole anymore,personalized bobbleheads.

Another feature of the newest Pegasus is that it is lighter in weight than its predecessors by 1.7 ounces, and it also works with Nike�s new sensor technology that tracks my running progress. Every run I go on is tracked by the system, and my results can be uploaded to Nike�s website so I can share it with my running buddies to see who ran the farthest each day. It�s one of the most innovative thing�s to come from Nike since the Pegasus!

I love using the sensor with my Ipod so I can listen to my favorite songs that get me pumped and ready to run for miles. The best part is when I break one of my previous records,personalized bobble heads, because the sensor notifies me of all my accomplishments. For example,,, one day I had ran an extra 2 miles, and after my run was over,custom bobblehead, the Nike chip congratulated me on a job well done,personalized bobble heads, and told me I had just completed a new record. YES,Power Transformer Specifications And Standards,custom bobblehead, it speaks to you through your Ipod! Despite being completely exhausted, I felt like running more just so that I�d hear more good things about myself from my Ipod.

Overall, this shoe is just amazing. It is very lightweight, stylish,personalized bobblehead, and has a tested and proven track record (literally). You simply can�t go wrong with the Air Pegasus if you�re a neutral / under pronating runner.

I�ve tried other shoes like the Asics Gel Nimbus,personalized bobbleheads,Alfa Romeo Will Produce An SUV, and the Nike Air Max Moto but the cushioning in both just didn�t feel as good as it did in the Pegasus. Also, the Nimbus costs about $40 more than the Pegasus does, and just didn�t feel quite as soft in the forefoot. Although the Nimbus did have great heel cushioning,., I liked to overall feel of the Pegasus. It�s just so hard to switch shoes once you find a pair you love.

No comments:

Post a Comment