Sunday, March 8, 2015

DIY Wedding Makeup Part II

Part I ,Nike Air Force Ones Designed For The New Millennium,custom bobbleheads

I love to find out what make-up products other people use and the best products out there. In case you’re interested, I thought I’d share the make-up I used for my SIL’s wedding.

Obligatory getting ready shots. I did my own hair too.

This is the clearest close-up I have of my make-up. I used a purple eyeshadow to match my dress, and a neutral lip color.

Face

1,personalized bobbleheads,Kia Dealer. Nars Makeup Primer
2. Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk Foundation #5
3. Giorgio Armani Silk Foundation Powder #4
4. Prescriptives Camouflage Cream
5. Shu Uemura Sheer Face Powder in Transluscent
6,Marble Crusher Process Plant,personalized bobble heads. NARS Blush in Orgasm
7. MAC Blush Brush (discontinued)
8. Bobbi Brown Shimmer Brick in Pink
9,.. Bobbi Brown Bronzer Brush

Eyes

1. Bobbi Brown Gel Eyeliner in Black Ink
2. Shu Uemura Eyeliner Brush 2R
3. Lancome Flextencils Mascara
4. MAC Eyebrow Pencil in Lingering
5. MAC Eyeshadow in Trax
6. MAC Eyeshadow in White Frost (highlight)
7. MAC Eyeshadow in Black Tied
8. MAC eye brushes in 266,custom bobblehead, 275, and 213 (similar to the 213, the one I have is discontinued)
9,Four Large Tendencies Of Cartier Replica Watches For Sale. Ardell’s Flare Short Individual Lashes

Lips

1,customized bobbleheads. Stila Lipliner Contour #4
2,,. Longevite Lip Protectant (a lip gloss from my dermatologist – the only one that doesn’t dry out my lips)
3. MAC Retractable Lip Brush

Hair
1. Conair’s Instant Heat 11/2″,personalized bobbleheads; Curling Iron (used at level 10 setting –,customize bobblehead; it goes up to 20)
2. Thermasilk Hairspray

Wow it sure takes a lot of products to put me together. A skill I really want to learn for next time – contouring!

Tags: BLOGGER Mrs. Bee Location: New York Occupation: Weddingbee Publisher Wedding Date: March 2005 Venue: Westside Loft, New York --> PREVIOUS POSTKnottie Bios of the Week NEXT POSTRock Paper Scissors Related Posts Hair Trials and Tribulations10/14/14 @ 7:32 am Pose,customize bobblehead, Smile,personalized bobblehead, Kiss,custom bobbleheads, Repeat10/28/14 @ 7:08 am The Cost of Beauty10/23/14 @ 1:33 pm DIY Save-the-Date Sign10/16/14 @ 5:17 am

No comments:

Post a Comment