Sunday, March 8, 2015

Total Re-Collie The Processional

So,customize bobblehead, I missed this entire part of the ceremony (obviously,custom bobbleheads, because I was tucked away), so all my commentary is based off the photos. I had done an order of procession, but I guess the resort doesn’t do that sort of thing. All of our wedding guests, our parents, plus Mr. BC and his BM & GM met at the Martini Bar, and got walked over to the ceremony site. (I think MOH M and MB L went separately. Although, who knows…)

The boys were taking selfies at the Martini Bar!

Personal photo | Boys at the Martini Bar before the ceremony,personalized bobble heads. That’s my cousin in the background,.. hehe

All images are from Phil Steingard Studio (unless otherwise noted),personalized bobblehead.

Once at the ceremony site,customized bobbleheads, it looks like everyone just kinda walked to their seats and places. Here was the ceremony site:

Image from Beach Wedding Studio

Evidence: Guests (including BM D) walking to their seats:

Image from Beach Wedding Studio

And then, all of a sudden the boys are at the altar!

Image from Beach Wedding Studio

I THINK the processional music started playing at this point,Add a Twist to Your Wedding Treats,,. Notice everyone looking down the altar with cameras.

I struggled with what song to play while everyone walked down the aisle. A couple of days before the wedding, Mr. BC and I were talking about it,custom bobblehead, and out of the blue he suggested “Angel” by Jack Johnson. It was perfect. Listen along.

Side note: I had pretty much held it together up until this point in the day. Sure, I was a little teary with my parents, but I managed to not cry. However,personalized bobbleheads, AS SOON as I heard the Jack Johnson music, I LOST IT. I’m talking major ugly crying. My dad was like: “Um. What is wrong with you?!?!” Anyway, imagine me tucked out of sight and bawling my eyes out as my beautiful friends walked down the aisle. I could hear the music and see their backs as they walked.

BM L:

And MOH M:

They made it!

Next,personalized bobbleheads, my brother walked my mom down the aisle. (I guess they read the schedule! YAY!)

And then,custom bobblehead, it was my turn…

Missed a post? Catch up here:

The Days Before Travel Day We Arrive Our Guests Arrive The Boys Get Ready The Ladies Get Ready First Look with My Parents Tags: ceremonydestination-weddingpicturespro picspunta canarecap BLOGGER Mrs. Border Collie Birthday: August 2 Location: Oakland,personalized bobblehead, CA Occupation: Executive Assistant Wedding Date: January 2015 --> PREVIOUS POSTCrabs in the Caribbean: A Love Affair Begins NEXT POSTWalrus Invites: Part 1, Friendors Come in Handy Related Posts Total Re-Collie: The Boys Get Ready02/20/15 @ 9:55 am Total Re-Collie: First Look with My Parents02/24/15 @ 11:59 am Total Re-Collie: Our Guests Arrive02/19/15 @ 10:04 am Total Re-Collie: The Ladies Get Ready02/23/15 @ 11:05 am

No comments:

Post a Comment