Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Uereka!

Call it serendipity, call it fate, call it Spring Fever, but I had to get outside during lunch today. With no plan of action, I just started walking and suddenly found myself a block from Saks. No harm in going in and checking out some make-up counters, right?

I told Christiane from the MAC counter my dilemma… looking for a make-up artist for the wedding; want to look dramatic, but still like myself. She showed me the colors that she would use on my eyes – lots of plums, certainly not what I would have picked out, but sure, give it a shot, I have 20 minutes to kill. Well, this is the result, all she did was the eyes and I put on some lip gloss – no foundation or blush yet. I didn’t love it in person, but in pictures, I think this is it.

If I want her to do a full trial, she can do it for me at the MAC counter for free; I’ll just have to buy 5 MAC products. Of course, she will come to my apartment for the day of the wedding. What do you think?

Tags: new-york BLOGGER Mrs. Firefly Location: New York Wedding Date: June 2015 Venue: Battery Gardens --> PREVIOUS POSTTuesday Trunk Shows & Sales NEXT POSTI Am a Terrible Person, But a Shorty Tux? Related Posts Make Me Over10/22/14 @ 11:49 am Pink Wedding Shoes & Justifying the Cost09/23/14 @ 11:16 am Hair Trials and Tribulations10/14/14 @ 7:32 am The Cost of Beauty10/23/14 @ 1:33 pm

customize bobblehead
custom bobbleheads
customize bobblehead
custom bobbleheads
custom bobblehead
personalized bobble heads
personalized bobble heads
personalized bobblehead
custom bobblehead
personalized bobblehead
personalized bobbleheads
customized bobbleheads

No comments:

Post a Comment