Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Invitations

I stayed up all last night just to finish my invites,customized bobbleheads. I finally finished at 6:48 this morning, jumped into the shower,custom bobblehead,Monogram Bouquet Wrap, got dressed for work,,, and hit the post office on the way. I’m just so happy that I’m done.

Don’,custom bobblehead;t anyone say anything to me about the invites going out 3 weeks before the wedding or I’,personalized bobblehead;ll body slam you against yo momma’s house,custom bobbleheads. Shut it,customized bobbleheads! Shush,personalized bobble heads!

I’,personalized bobbleheads;m so wired,Tori Tattoo Part III,personalized bobbleheads. I am most definitely leaving work earlier today,.. I need to catch some z’,customize bobblehead;s,Guide to Buy Wedding Dresses at Low Cost,personalized bobble heads.

Tags: new-york BLOGGER Mrs. Ladybug Location: New York/Philadelphia Occupation: Full-time blogger from 7 pm to 12 am Wedding Date: April 2006 Venue: Ballroom at the Ben,Cake Favor Boxes,personalized bobblehead, Philadelphia --> PREVIOUS POSTGrapevine Invitations NEXT POSTLuminOurs Related Posts We’re Getting Down to the Wire12/03/14 @ 11:01 am Flying Without Wings: Our First Look01/15/15 @ 5:13 am New Year,customize bobblehead, Old Bee01/13/15 @ 5:26 am My Heart Bleats for You: First Look09/24/14 @ 12:27 pm

No comments:

Post a Comment